Pam Sitterly is an experienced real estate agent who is highly recognized for her ability to sell homes quickly and for top dollar. She is a Certified Residential Specialist, a designation earned by only about 3% of REALTORS® nationwide.
Pam earned her CRS® designation through intensive coursework and by demonstrating outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate. Pam’s experience and advanced training helps clients maximize profits and minimize costs when selling a home.
Pam is also an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®) who provides expert home staging advice to her seller clients. She begins with a room-by-room consultation, identifying cost-effective improvements to maximize market potential. She provides strategic pricing guidance to draw immediate buyer attention. She uses professional photography on all marketing materials to show the home at its best. Pam’s expertise results in strong offers and quick sales!
Professional credentials and affiliations:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS®)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®)
- Member of the Houston Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- RE/MAX Executive Club Award
- Texas Monthly Magazine – 5-Star Professional Award
Pam’s first concern is always for her clients, and this is evident in the many testimonials and personal referrals she receives. She takes the time to listen to her client’s needs and concerns, and addresses their questions every step of the way. By being proactive and diligent, Pam prevents many of the common snags that can otherwise happen in a real estate transaction.
Pam specializes in the real estate markets of Tomball, Magnolia, Cypress, Spring, Klein and Pinehurst.
Pam is a native Houstonian and long-time Magnolia resident. In her free time, she enjoys reading, spending time with her grandchildren, and working on her scrapbooking projects.
Contact Pam Sitterly today for your personal real estate consultation!