8 Innovative Ways to Sell an Older Home
Are you looking for ways to make your older Magnolia TX home edge out the competition? Want to wow the modern buyer with clever, but practical, innovations which will set your property apart from all the rest?
At a recent International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas, exciting new products and technology for the home were featured, some of which would certainly appeal to a wide variety of buyers and most likely hasten the sale of your home.
- Want hot water for your morning tea in only 10 seconds? Check out GE”s new Café French-door refrigerator. Price? About $3200.
- The Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight features a solar panel that captures any available daylight and uses it to recharge a highly efficient, fully concealed, battery powered operator and control system that opens and closes the skylight, especially when it senses rain.
- Need a double oven in the kitchen? Frigidaire’s Gallery Double Oven Range gives you two in the size of one and even includes a convention-bake setting. Sells for about $1700.
- The use of glass for stairs and flooring has become fashionable in today’s contemporary architecture and is ideal for both commercial and residential construction. Dependable Glass Works produces and installs custom-made glass stairs and flooring.
- For a high-tech twist on singing in the shower, Kohler Co.’s Moxie shower head and wireless speaker system plays up to seven hours and has wireless range of 32 feet. Magnets secure the speaker to the shower head, making it easy to pop out when it’s time to recharge the lithium ion battery. Plus, you can take your music with you anywhere. The Moxie speaker plays wirelessly in or out of the shower, so you can charge it up to use in the kitchen or take to the beach.
- Kohler also offers kitchen sinks in fabulous new colors that are guaranteed to appeal to buyers. Visit Kohler.com to catch a glimpse of Piccadilly Yellow, Greenwich Green, Palermo Blue, and Annapolis Navy.
- Ever wished for a little more light on the subject? Under-cabinet task lighting can be moved around with Halo’s track system and magnetic LED pucks from Cooper Lighting.
- Responding to consumer demand for better-organized homes and storage, ClosetMaid moved out of the bedroom closet. On display were systems for specialized craft rooms, the laundry room, and the garage.
Whether you are new to the Magnolia Texas real estate market, thinking of moving up, or you’re an experienced investor, Pam Sitterly has the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you buy Magnolia TX real estate for sale or market Magnolia TX homes for sale. Enthusiasm, knowledge of the area and personal concern for her client’s interests combine to make Pam an outstanding resource for your real estate transactions.
Pam works extensively to help Buyers and Sellers meet their Magnolia Texas real estate goals. For more information about buying or selling your Magnolia TX home, please call Pam at 281-723-0324 or via email with this convenient contact form.