Ways for Magnolia TX Homeowners To Trim Their Budgets!
Looking for new ways to trim your budget, save time, and cut waste in your Magnolia TX home? Newspaper columnist Heloise has for years suggested unusual ways to repurpose everyday household items, but the newest guru in that field is Joey Green, a prolific author with an inventive mind and a keen sense of humor. Read on to learn some of his unusual, but practical, uses for products commonly found in your Magnolia TX home. You will be pleasantly surprised at the number of “specialty” products you can cross off your grocery list!
- Remove rust from or polish chrome.
- Sharpen scissors.
- Hang in your garden to keep birds away.
- Use in the dryer in your Magnolia TX home to eliminate static cling.
- Fix a broken connection between a battery and a loose spring.
- Add to rinse cycle to clean heavily soiled clothes.
- Sprinkle in/on sports gear for odors.
- Clean floors, ovens, appliances.
- Use periodically to clean your septic system.
- Polish shoes.
- Use as an emergency shaving cream.
- Add to dog food to reduce shedding.
- Clean pearls.
- Condition hair.
- Relieve an earache, bursitis, or a jellyfish sting.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Separate china plates.
- Apply shoe polish.
- Filter wine if you’ve broken the cork.
- Line a plant pot to reduce loss of soil when watering.
- Lubricate bike chains, roller skate wheels, or hinges.
- Dry nail polish.
- Prevent car doors from freezing.
- Remove soap scum from shower doors.
- Repel ants.
- Clean ring-around-the-collar.
- Add to your toolbox, silver chest, or jewelry box to prevent rusting and/or tarnishing.
- Clean chrome.
- Remove odors from your hands.
- Polish silver.
- Eliminate mosquito bite itch.
- Slice cheese or cake.
- Hang pictures.
- Remove cookies from the baking sheet.
- Eliminate warts.
- Relieve swelling and irritation of mosquito bites.
And yet another tip: you might want to tape this list to the inside of a cabinet door as a handy reminder.
Whether you are new to the Magnolia Texas real estate market, thinking of moving up, or you’re an experienced investor, Pam Sitterly has the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you buy Magnolia TX real estate for sale or market Magnolia TX homes for sale. Enthusiasm, knowledge of the area and personal concern for her client’s interests combine to make Pam an outstanding resource for your real estate transactions.
Pam works extensively to help Buyers and Sellers meet their Magnolia Texas real estate goals. For more information about buying or selling your Magnolia TX home, please call Pam at 281-723-0324 or via email with this convenient contact form.