Top TEN REASONS to Move to Thousand Oaks
1. Bass fishing, water skiing, wake boarding and jet skiing on Thousand Oaks’ private lakes are major attractions for homeowners deciding to move to Magnolia, Texas and buy a home in upscale Thousand Oaks subdivision.
2. Horse lovers appreciate its equestrian center, which includes a riding arena, bridle path, horse walker, automatic waterers in each stall, outside run and individual tack storage units.
3. Children and adults alike enjoy the swimming pools, sports courts and party pavilions.
4. The highly acclaimed Magnolia Independent School District is another draw.
5. Thousand Oaks offers its school children covered school bus stops throughout the security of their gated community.
6. The tax rate is a low 2.14% with no MUD tax.
7. Thousand Oaks is one of the best all-around amenity packages in Northwest Houston.
8. Located in Magnolia, Texas, off FM1488, between I45 and FM2978, Thousand Oaks is only about thirty minutes north of Houston and minutes from The Woodlands.
9. Thousand Oaks offers two gated entrances. In addition to its main entrance gate on FM1488, residents can benefit from a private gate at Dobbin Huffsmith.
10. Lakes and waterways are sprinkled throughout the community, allowing many of the home sites to enjoy views of the water. Residents also enjoy covered bridges and an abundance of wooded areas throughout the community.
Thousand Oaks is a 700 acre master planned gated community in Magnolia, Texas, and offers homes on one to two acre lots with home sizes ranging from 2,400 to over 5,000 square feet. A few new construction homes and lots are still available. Learn more at www.1000-oaks.com.
Currently, 14 homes are listed for sale, ranging in price from $225,000.00 to $599,750.00, including this one at www.33134TallOaksWay.com.
If you are thinking of moving to Magnolia area, I can help. Visit me www.PamSitterly.com or call me at 281 723 0324.