Tips for Selling Your Magnolia TX Home In Today’s Market
In today’s rapidly changing economy, many Magnolia TX home owners wonder or worry about selling their home for the best price, and terms in the shortest period of time.
- Know your true bottom line for both price and time.
- As the market shifts, be prepared to evaluate your price.
- Advertising your property with yard signs, local MLS and newspapers.
- Get rid of the clutter! It makes your house appear smaller.
- Clean your walls, floors, baseboards, stove and refrigerator. Buyers will know your house is well cared for.
- Clean up outdoors! Remove tools, toys and be sure lawn and shrubs are neatly trimmed.
- Have the carpets cleaned to eliminate odors, smoke, and pet smells.
- Make minor repairs such as leaky faucets, sticky doors, etc.